1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – April 22, 2014
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
6. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
7. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
8.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS – 7:00 p.m.
8.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARINGS
8.2.1 Case 18820 – Appeal of Variance Refusal - 13 Round Tuit Road, Whites Lake
(This item was defferred to the next reugular meeting of Halifax and West Community Council)
9. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
10.1 STAFF – NONE
11.1 Councillor Mason
That Halifax and West Community Council request the staff report regarding R-2A Bedroom Count amendments be expanded to include habitable room limits and other house-keeping amendments including but not limited to height, height precincts, and lot coverage.
12. IN CAMERA
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
12.1 Approval of In Camera Minutes – April 22, 2014
That Halifax and West Community Council approve the In Camera Minutes of April 22, 2014 as circulated.
13. ADDED ITEMS
14. NOTICES OF MOTION
15. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
16. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – June 17, 2014 Council Chambers, 3rd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street