July 8, 2014
Halifax Hall, City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax
1. CALL TO ORDER
• Community Announcements
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – June 23, 2014
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
5.1 Discussion regarding public participation at Committee meetings
6. CORRESPONDENCE & PETITIONS
6.1.1 Case 18950: Application by WSP Canada Inc. to consider amending the Halifax Municipal Planning Strategy (MPS) and the Halifax Peninsula Land Use By-law (LUB) to permit a 6 storey mixed use building containing ground floor commercial and 142 residential units at 1057/1065 Barrington Street, Halifax.
This case will consider creating a new zone for 1057/1065, and 1047 Barrington Street.
6.1.2 Case 19165 – Application by Dalhousie University to amend the Land Use By-law for Halifax Peninsula to increase the allowable area for rooftop mechanical equipment which exceeds the height requirement of the Land Use By-law for university uses.
8. ADDED ITEMS
9. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – to be confirmed.
INFORMATION ITEMS – None