Thank you for your interest in municipal boards, committees and commissions.
For more information on eligibility, qualifications, and the selection process, please review the Public Appointment Policy, read through the Frequently Asked Questions or contact the Office of the Municipal Clerk
HALIFAX HARBOUR BRIDGE COMMISSION
In accordance with the HRM Public Appointment Policy interested residents of the municipality are invited to submit their applications to serve for upcoming term on the HALIFAX HARBOUR BRIDGE COMMISSION.
Board competencies include:
• Significant management experience in either the public or private sector
• A diversified business or professional background
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically
• Experience in enterprise risk management, board governance and financial oversight
• Understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Commission operates
• Recognition of the role the Commission plays in supporting the economic prosperity, growth and sustainability of the municipality and province.
If you are interested in growing your community and are up to the challenge please submit a cover letter and resume outlining:
• What skills you would bring to the Board for which you are applying
• How you have demonstrated the skills & competencies required in your private or public sector experience.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by midnight March 31, 2017 to:
Mail: Email: email@example.com
The Office of the HRM Municipal Clerk Fax: 902-490-4208
Halifax City Hall
PO Box 1749 Halifax NS B3J 3A5
Appointments are made at the discretion of Council in keeping with the Public Appointment Policy adopted by Regional Council in August 2011, to be found at http://www.halifax.ca/boardscom/documents/Citizenrecruitmentpolicy.pdf and in accordance with the Bylaws of the Commission.