An application by Breakhouse Architecture for non-substantive amendments to an existing development agreement for an 8-storey mixed use building at the corner of Bilby Street and Gottingen Street, Halifax (PIDs 00127522, 00127530, 00127548, and 00127555).
The applicant wishes to make the following non-substantive amendments to the existing development agreement:
• Increased height (interior floor to floor height changes- not additional stories)
• Changes to building cladding materials
• Changes to articulation of fenestration and balconies
• Increase in unit count (from 63 to 70)
• Inclusion of more 2+ bedroom units; and
• Increase in interior and exterior amenity spaces.
This application will be considered under the Non-Substantive Amendment to Development Agreement Process. ( 3.11)
Staff are undertaking a detailed review of the application.
Documents Submitted for Evaluation
The applicant has submitted plans and studies required by municipal staff to properly evaluate the application. The documents are also available for review at the Planning Applications office in Downtown Dartmouth.
Revised Traffic Impact Study