Quest Capital Inc has requested a substantive amendment to an approved development agreement to add new land, construct 2 300 unit buildings and change the commencement and completion dates.
The applicant wishes to amend the development agreement to allow for:
• The continuation of the existing 4 unit townhouse block
• Add more lands to be regulated by the development agreement
• 2 residential buildings each containing 300 units (600 units in total)
One of the new buildings would be an apartment building, while the other is proposed to be shared housing with special care (similar to a nursing home). This is defined as a building that provides a level of care, such as housekeeping, meal preparation, personal care, help with medication, or nursing care, to residents because of cognitive, physical or behavioral limitations.
The applicant is requesting to extend the time for commencement and completion by 5 years.
The application will be considered under a substantive amendment to a development agreement process.
Planning staff are currently preparing the proposed amendments to the original development agreement (see link below) and the staff recommendation report for Council.
This application will go to Harbour East Marine Drive Community Council for a public hearing.
Documents Submitted for Evaluation
The applicant has submitted plans and studies required by municipal staff to properly evaluate the application. The relevant documents are linked below. These documents may also be alternatively provided either by email or regular mail by making this request to the planner list below.
- Existing Development Agreement (PDF)
- Traffic Impact Statement (Version 3, as approved) (PDF)
- Planning Letter (PDF)
- Servicing Schematic (PDF)
- Stormwater Management (PDF)
- Stormwater Management Details (PDF)
- Proposed Master Plan (PDF)
- Proposed Landscape Plan (PDF)
- Bird's Eye view of proposal towards lake (PDF)
- Bird's Eye view of proposal looking west (PDF)
For further information, please contact: