Stephen Adams Consulting Services Inc., on behalf of the property owner, is requesting to enter into a development agreement to permit a mixed-use multi-unit building on lands located at 541 Pleasant Street, Dartmouth (PID 00227496).
The applicant wishes to construct a multi-unit dwelling at the site. The major aspects of the proposal are as follows:
- Five (5) storey multi-unit residential building;
- 71 residential units (mix of bachelor, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom units)
- 3 Townhouse style units facing MacKenzie Street;
- 3,590 square feet of ground floor commercial space; and
- Approx. 6 commercial parking spaces and 64 residential parking spaces;
The Development Plans (provided below) outline the development proposal in detail, and include information related to the design and scale of the proposed building, traffic impacts, parking locations, driveway access, and landscaping.
The application will be considered under the development agreement process.
A public open house was held on December 5, 2022. Thank you to all who attended and all who provided feedback. View the survey summary and feedback.
Documents Submitted for Evaluation
The applicant has submitted plans and studies required by municipal staff to properly evaluate the application. The relevant documents are linked below but may also be These documents may also be alternatively provided either by email or regular mail by making this request to the planner list below.