Board, Committee, or Commission
Regional Watersheds Advisory Board
The Regional Watersheds Advisory Board serves as subject matter experts to Regional Council, through the Environmental and Sustainability Standing Committee on matters respecting watershed management.
1. Advises the Environment and Sustainability Standing Committee on municipal policy projects as required under the HRM Charter, the Regional Municipal Planning Strategy, and Secondary Planning Strategies, and as may be specifically assigned by the Environment & Sustainability Committee;
2. Fulfil the legislated requirements with respect to municipal development activities; and
3. Performs duties as directed by Regional Council on matters described in the Municipal Planning Strategies.
Web Page: Regional Watersheds Advisory Board
- Up to two (2) Representatives from NGO’s/Recreation Organizations
- Up to two (2) Academia seats
Term of Appointment: Term to November 2019