How it works:
When looking for on-street paid parking in areas that have historically had meters, look for these signs and note your pay parking ZONE. Zones are listed on parking signage and are letters A through H.
Once parked, you can find your nearest pay station to pay using coins, debit, credit, or Apple Pay. You can also use the HotSpot app on your mobile device (download it on the App Store for iPhone and Google Play for Android) to pay. You will need to know your license plate and parking zone to initiate a parking session.
Tip: note your license plate in your phone or write it down on a piece of paper and keep it in your purse or wallet so you don't forget.
On-street parking rates:
Where on-street parking is available is divided up into paid parking zones.
- All paid parking zones have a 4 hour maximum
- Rates vary by zone
Zones A,B, C, D, E, F & G
- $2/hr for the first two hours
- $6/hr for hours 3 and 4 up to a maximum of 4 hours in any zone
- $1.50/hr for the first two hours
- $4/hr for hours 3 and 4 up to a maximum of 4 hours in any zone