This meeting will be taking place virtually in Zoom and livestreamed to YouTube. Residents of the HRM who would like to watch this meeting live and require ASL interpretation can contact Annie Sherry, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com before 3:00 p.m. on Monday, June 21, 2021 to be provided access to the virtual meeting space.
In accordance with the July 29, 2020 direction of the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing under section 14 of the Emergency Management Act, this meeting is being held virtually. Draft minutes of this meeting will be made available on halifax.ca within three business days.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – May 17, 2021
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES – NONE
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATION
Correspondence was received and circulated to the Committee on June 8, 2021.
7.3 Presentations - None
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD - NONE
9.1.1 Accessible Parking Guidelines Report – Transportation and Public Works
9.1.2 2021 Work Plan Discussion and Approval
That the Accessibility Advisory Committee recommend that the Executive Standing Committee approve the Accessibility Advisory Committee 2021 Work Plan.
9.1.3 Annual Town Hall Discussion
9.1.4 Staff Update: Accessibility Strategy – Melissa Myers, Accessibility Advisor
9.2 COMMITTEE MEMBERS - NONE
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – July 19, 2021
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact
Annie Sherry, Legislative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-943-8741