There will be a live broadcast of the Investment Policy Advisory Committee meeting on YouTube. In accordance with the July 29, 2020 direction of the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing under section 14 of the Emergency Management Act, this meeting is being held virtually. Draft minutes of this meeting will be made available on halifax.ca.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – March 8, 2021
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES - NONE
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7.1 TREASURER’S REPORT – QUARTER ENDING MARCH 31, 2021
7.1.1 DRAFT INVESTMENT POLICY ADVISORY COMMITTEE REPORT TO AUDIT & FINANCE COMMITTEE FOR QUARTER ENDING MARCH 31, 2021
That the Investment Policy Advisory Committee recommend that the Audit and Finance Standing Committee forward the Investment Policy Advisory Committee Report – Quarter Ending March 31, 2021, to Halifax Regional Council as an information item.
7.1.2 PROPOSED FORMAT CHANGES TO TREASURER’S REPORT
8. ADDED ITEMS
9. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – SEPTEMBER 13, 2021
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact
Annie Sherry, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902-943-8741.