Friday, July 18, 2014 (Halifax, NS) – The Halifax Regional Municipality is advising residents that crews will be doing sidewalk replacement and repairs on a number of downtown Dartmouth streets next week.
Crews will be working from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily, Monday, July 21, to Friday, July 25, at the following locations:
• Alderney Drive from Church Street to North Street;
• Alderney Drive from Queen Street to Ochterloney Street;
• Ochterloney Street from King Street to Alderney Drive;
• King Street from Ochterloney Street to Queen Street;
• Queen Street from King Street to Edward Street; and
• Canal Street from Portland Street to Mill Lane.
Motorists should be aware that street parking will be limited at these locations when crews are doing their work.
This work is part of larger efforts to improve the sidewalks in downtown Dartmouth and will continue in different areas of the downtown until the fall. The municipality apologizes in advance for any inconvenience this work may cause.