Friday, June 2, 2017 (Halifax, NS) – The Halifax Regional Municipality is advising residents and motorists traffic signal light replacement work will continue next week at various intersections in the Burnside Industrial Park.
Crews will be on site each night from 6 p.m. until 6 a.m. Work is expected to be completed by Friday.
The work will take place at the following intersections:
- Commodore Drive & Brownlow Drive
- Commodore Drive & Burnside Drive
- Ronald Smith Avenue & Ilsley Avenue
- Windmill Road & Akerley Boulevard
- Windmill Road & Wright Avenue
- Windmill Road & Victoria Road
Lane drops will be in place while work is underway. Motorists should expect delays in the area and are asked to take alternative routes, if possible.
The municipality appreciates your patience while this work is completed.