Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
Minutes: January 13, 2021 Special Budget Committee Meeting Minutes (PDF)
Summary of recorded votes: January 13, 2021 Special Budget Committee Summary of Recorded Votes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES – NONE
3. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
5. 2021/22 Fiscal Framework - REVISED [PDF]
- Presentation [PDF]
That Budget Committee:
1. direct the Chief Administrative Officer to develop the 2021/22 Budget according to Council's approved priorities, and preliminary fiscal direction, including setting the average property tax bill for residential and commercial properties at a 1.9 per cent increase and,
2. direct the Chief Administrative Officer to establish an area rate of approximately $0.341 per $100 of assessed value for provincial mandatory contributions.