This meeting is a continuation from May 28, 2020
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES – NONE
3. Proposed 2020/21 Budget Recast for COVID-19 Impacts (Continuation from May 28)
- Report [PDF]
- Presentation [PDF]
That the Budget Committee direct the Chief Administrative Officer to revise the 2020/21 Proposed Operating and Capital Budgets, as voted on by Regional Council’s Committee of the Whole on Budget at their February 12, 2020 meeting, using the revisions proposed in the staff report dated May 1, 2020 as summarized in Table 3, supported by attachment C and D.
i) Supplementary Information Report - Revised [PDF]
ii) Supplementary Report - Corporate Accommodations – CB190011 [PDF]
That Budget Committee approve the proposed capital budget of $3.627 Million dollars for fiscal year 2020/21 to capital budget account CB190011 - Corporate Accommodations.
- Briefing Note - Response to request for information in relation to Customer Service Centres and 311 – hours of operation including After Hours [PDF]
4. 2020/21 Budget Adjustment List (Post COVID) for Consideration [PDF]
That the Budget Committee direct the Chief Administrative Officer to finalize a Proposed Budget for Regional Council that includes any accepted items from the Budget Adjustment List to be added/removed to/from the 2020/21 Proposed Recast Operating and Capital Budget.
- Briefing Note - CB000046 Corporate Accommodations Alderney [PDF]
- Briefing Note - CT190001 Streetscaping [PDF]
- Briefing Note - NACTO and Other Memberships [PDF]