Time: 3:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
Minutes: August 24, 2022 Heritage Advisory Committee Draft Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – July 27, 2022 Meeting
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3 Presentations – None
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 Case H00501: Potential Heritage Resources on University Campuses [PDF]
- Presentation [PDF]
That the Heritage Advisory Committee recommend that Halifax Regional Council initiate a process to research and evaluate potential heritage properties, identified in Attachment A of the August 4, 2022 report, for consideration for registration as municipal heritage properties in accordance with the Heritage Property Act and By-law H-200, the Heritage Property By-law.
9.2 MEMBERS OF THE HERITAGE ADVISORY COMMITTEE – NONE
10. ADDED ITEMS
10.1 Public Engagement Update on the Draft Downtown Halifax Heritage Conservation District Plan
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – September 28, 2022
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Simon Ross-Siegel, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902-292-3962.
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council