A dial-in or live broadcast of this meeting is not available.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – July 22, 2020
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 Case H00466: Heritage Conservation Districts (HCDs) Prioritization and Process Review [PDF]
- Presentation [PDF]
That the Heritage Advisory Committee recommend that Regional Council:
1. Suspends the rules of procedure under Schedule 3, the Community Planning and Economic Development Standing Committee Terms of Reference, of Administrative Order One, the Procedures of the Council Administrative Order;
2. Direct the Chief Administrative Officer to prioritize the adoption of new Heritage Conservation Districts in the following order: 1) Downtown Dartmouth; 2) Old North Suburb; and 3) Creighton’s Field; and
3. Repeal the Existing Public Participation Program for Heritage Conservation Districts (HCDs) as contained in Attachment E and adopt a revised Public Participation Program for HCDs as contained in Attachment F.
9.2 MEMBERS OF THE HERITAGE ADVISORY COMMITTEE – NONE
10. MOTIONS/DISCUSSION – NONE
11. ADDED ITEMS
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – September 23, 2020
INFORMATION ITEMS – None
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact
Simon Ross-Siegel, Legislative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-490-6519.