Time: 3:30 p.m.
Location: Halifax Hall, 2nd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax, NS
REVISED August 2, 2022 12:04 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – July 13, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3 Presentations – None
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 Updated Population and Estimated Elector figures and projections for the Halifax Regional Municipality – Phase Two [PDF]
That the District Boundary Resident Review Panel adopt the updated population and elector figures and projections for the Halifax Regional Municipality as outlined in the discussion section and attachment one of this report to be used as the official population of the HRM for the purposes of Phase Two of the 2022 District Boundary Review project.
9.1.2 Discussion – Phase Two Public Engagement Options & Mapping Scenarios
9.1.3 Public Engagement Planning Group
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. PUBLIC PARTICPATION
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – August 17, 2022
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Liam MacSween, Elections and Special Projects Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902.233.5207.
To submit correspondence, email email@example.com
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council