1. CALL TO ORDER
- Round Table Introductions
2. COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM COMMITTEE MEMBERS
3. ELECTION OF CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – November 22, 2017
5. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
6. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
7. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
10. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
11.1.1 Staff Presentation - Committee Orientation [PDF]
11.1.2 Update on Nichols Lake Trail [PDF]
11.1.3 Proposed 2018 WCAC Meeting Schedule [PDF]
That the Western Common Advisory Committee approved the proposed 2018 meeting schedule as outlined in attachment 1 of the staff report dated November 23, 2017.
12. ADDED ITEMS
13. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
Member of the public are given up to 5 minutes to speak on matters within the Western Common.
14. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 6:30p.m., Prospect Road Community Centre Art Room, 2141 Prospect Road, Hatchet Lake
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Krista Vining, Legislative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-490-6519.