Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – March 3, 2021
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS
4. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
5. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
5.1 Case 20507: Sunrose Land Use Consulting, on behalf of United Gulf Developments LTD, is applying to amend their development agreement to allow for the construction of 214 residential units and one commercial parcel over 3 phases, prior to completing the road connection from Moirs Mill Road to Hammonds Plains Rd. – March 3, 2021
Staff Presentation [PDF]
The phases of development are:
• Pre- Phase 1: 7 units on Baha Court
• Phase 1: 77 units and the development of 1 commercial parcel on a new road that would connect Moirs Mill Road and Nine Mile Drive.
• Phase 2: 70 units and to connect Richardson Drive to Nine Mile Drive.
• Phase 3: 60 units on 2 new roads.
Staff held an in-person Public Information Meeting in September of 2017 and then, due to revisions in the application, held a second virtual engagement session in December and January of 2020/21.
In preparing the recommendation to North West Community Council, the Committee is being asked to assess potential impact on the community, specifically:
• Phasing of the approved Development Agreement;
• Changes to the traffic circulation in this area;
• Allowing more development on the site prior to constructing the road connection from Moirs Mill to Hammonds Plains Road.
The following is before the Committee:
• Public Information Meeting minutes of September 18, 2017 [PDF]
• Results of Shape your City survey [PDF]
• Forum comments from Shape Your City [PDF]
• FAQ from virtual engagement [PDF]
• Paper Mill Lake Traffic Impact Study [PDF]
• Proposed Site Plan [PDF]
Information at the above link will be updated as required. For a copy of the materials presented to the Planning Advisory Committee, please contact the Clerk’s Office.
6. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.1 STAFF – NONE
8. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – April 7, 2021
INFORMATION ITEMS - NONE