1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – October 25, 2017
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.1 Correspondence - None
7.2 Petitions - None
7.3 Presentations - None
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1 2018 Heritage Advisory Committee meeting schedule
That the Heritage Advisory Committee approve the 2018 meeting schedule, as outline in the staff report dated November 14, 2017.
9.2 2017 Provincial Heritage Conference Follow Up – Seamus McGreal, Heritage Planner
10.1 Request to Present – Elizabeth Pacey re: Case 20923: 2720 Gottingen Street, Halifax – The Narrows: A Halifax Public House
That the Heritage Advisory Committee approve a request by Elizabeth Pacey to address the Committee with regard to Case 20923: 2720 Gottingen Street, Halifax – The Narrows: A Halifax Public House, when the matter comes forward to the Heritage Advisory Committee for recommendation to Regional Council.
10.2 William Breckenridge – Heritage Conservation Districts
That the Heritage Advisory Committee recommend that the Community Planning and Economic Development Standing Committee request a staff report examining the possibility of requesting the Chief Administrative Officer to direct staff to:
1. expedite the Old South Suburb and Schmidtville Heritage Conservation District (HCD) plans to be presented to the Heritage Advisory Committee and Halifax Regional Council before January 2, 2018; and
2. explore a two-year time frame of completion for any future Heritage Conservation Districts.
11. HCD STAKEHOLDER STEERING COMMITTEES
11.1 Update - Old South Suburb Heritage Conservation District Stakeholder Steering
12. ADDED ITEMS
13. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – December meeting if required
INFORMATION ITEMS – None
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Jennifer Weagle, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902-490-6517.