Time: 3:30 p.m.
Location: Halifax Hall, 2nd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax, NS
REVISED NOVEMBER 9, 2022 @11:30 a.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – November 2, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.3 Presentations – None
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 2022 District Boundary Review Project – Phase Two What We Heard Report [PDF]
That District Boundary Resident Review Panel accept the What We Heard report from the public engagement activities for Phase Two of the District Boundary Review project as attachment one of the report dated November 8, 2022, and direct that its finding be applied in the development of the staff report requested by the Panel at its November 2, 2022 meeting.
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. PUBLIC PARTICPATION
12. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – November 16, 2022
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Jill McGillicuddy Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902.483.2810.
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council