Time: 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Location: Maine Tynes Room, 2nd Floor Alderney Library, 60 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth
Minutes: October 11, 2017 Regional Watersheds Advisory Board Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – September 20, 2017
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – September 20, 2017
6.1 Water Quality Monitoring Review
Questions for consideration:
1. Why should HRM have a water quality monitoring program?
2. If a program is developed, what should it achieve?
3. If a program is developed, how should HRM assess whether the program is achieving its aims?
6.2 Discuss possible motion to request being able to advise on future phasing of the Sawmill Creek Daylighting Project
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – November 8, 2017 at 5:00 p.m., Maxine Tynes Room, Alderney Public Library, 60 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE