Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: HEMDCC Meeting Space, 60 Alderney Drive Dartmouth
In consultation with the Chair, this meeting is being rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances.
The new meeting date will be November 9, 2023.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
1.1 African Nova Scotian Affirmation
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – September 11, 2023
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES – NONE
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD - NONE
9. REPORTS/ DISCUSSION
9.1.1 ANSAIO Monthly Update
9.1.2 How Municipal Government Works
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – To be confirmed
1. Memorandum from the Legislative Assistant dated October 18, 2023 re: Request to Present to the African Descent Advisory Committee [PDF]
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Dorothy Maponga, Legislative Assistant, at Dorothy.Maponga@halifax.ca or 902-478-2408.
To submit correspondence, email email@example.com
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council