Time: 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: BMO Centre Boardroom, 61 Gary Martin Drive, Bedford
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – May 1, 2019
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
9.1.1 Case 22334: Application by WM Fares requesting to enter into a development agreement to allow for a one storey commercial building at 1401 Sackville Drive, Middle Sackville
The applicant is proposing a one-story, 7,000 square foot commercial building with 41 parking spaces in the rear of the property.
The existing zoning does not permit stand alone commercial uses on the property, however, Policy UR-20 of the Sackville Municipal Planning Strategy does enable the request to enter into a Development Agreement to permit commercial service uses on the property.
In preparing the recommendation to North West Community Council, the Committee is being asked to assess potential impact on the community. The following is before the Committee:
• Compatibility with adjacent land uses;
• Quality of landscaping and buffering from adjacent residential properties and travelling public; and
• Traffic impacts.
The following is before the Committee:
- Project Rationale
- Building Plans
- Traffic Impact Statement
For a copy of the materials presented to the Planning Advisory Committee, please contact the Clerk’s Office.
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – October 2, 2019 at 7:00 p.m., Sackville Heights Community Centre Silver & Gold Room, 45 Connolly Road, Middle Sackville
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE