Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – March 8, 2021
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
Item 16.1 Changes to Beaver Bank, Hammonds Plains and Upper Sackville LUB
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS
10.1.1 Case 19117: Development Agreement for 525-unit Mobile Home Park on the Old Truro Road, Enfield – Supplementary Report dated February 22, 2021 [PDF] and Staff Report dated May 4, 2020 [PDF]
That North West Community Council:
1. Approve the proposed development agreement, which shall be substantially of the same form as set out in Attachment A of the supplemental staff report dated February 22, 2021; and
2. Require the development agreement be signed by the property owner within 240 days, or any extension thereof granted by Council on request of the property owner, from the date of final approval by Council and any other bodies as necessary, including applicable appeal periods, whichever is later; otherwise this approval will be void and obligations arising hereunder shall be at an end.
Staff Presentation [PDF]
10.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARINGS – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1.1 Case 21355 Berryhill DA Middle Sackville [PDF]
That North West Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed development agreement, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated March 4, 2021, to enable a 167-unit residential subdivision between Lively Road and Wilson Lake Drive in Middle Sackville and schedule a public hearing
13.1.2 Case 23111 LUB Amend MU-1 Mixed Use Zone Lucasville [PDF]
That North West Community Council give First Reading to consider approval of the proposed amendment to the Land Use By law for Beaver Bank, Hammonds Plains and Upper Sackville as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated February 17, 2021, to add a School Bus Yard to the list of permitted uses in the MU-1 (Mixed Use) Zone, and schedule a public hearing.
13.2 MEMBERS OF NORTH WEST COMMUNITY COUNCIL – NONE
14. MOTIONS – NONE
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
16. ADDED ITEMS
16.1 Councillor Lovelace - Changes to Beaver Bank, Hammonds Plains and Upper Sackville LUB [PDF]
That the North West Community Council request a staff report to consider amending the Beaver Bank, Hammonds Plains and Upper Sackville Land Use Bylaw under MU-1 zoning to allow for additional uses for children beyond daycare and education. The report should also consider creation of a new category(ies) within the MU-1 zoning to allow for businesses supporting children’s developmental activities.
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – April 14, 2021 (Halifax And West Community Council and North West Community Council Special Joint Meeting); May 10, 2021