The four community councils, each consisting of five to six districts, consider local matters, make recommendations to Regional Council, and provide opportunities for public input.
Harbour East – Marine Drive Community Council was established on December 3, 2012 by Administrative Order 48. It includes the following districts (district maps provided in PDF format).
• District 2 - Preston - Chezzetcook - Eastern Shore
• District 3 - Dartmouth South - Eastern Passage
• District 4 - Cole Harbour - Westphal
• District 5 - Dartmouth Centre
• District 6 - Harbourview - Burnside - Dartmouth East
The Harbour East – Marine Drive Community Council normally meets on the first Thursday of each month, at 6:00 p.m. Meeting dates and times are subject to change. Check the calendar below, and the agenda (once available) to confirm the exact date and time for each meeting.
You can find agendas, reports, and minutes online. You can also search for records of Community Council meetings.
Are you looking for a different Community Council?