Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: HEMDCC Meeting Space, Main Floor Alderney Landing, 60 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – March 27, 2023
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS
10.1.1 Case 24573: Development Agreement for 519 Cow Bay Road, Eastern Passage [PDF]
That Harbour East – Marine Drive Community Council:
1. Approve the proposed development agreement, which shall be substantially of the same form as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated February 13, 2023; and
2. Require the development agreement be signed by the property owner within 120 days, or any extension thereof granted by Council on request of the property owner, from the date of final approval by Council and any other bodies as necessary, including applicable appeal periods, whichever is later; otherwise this approval will be void and obligations arising hereunder shall be at an end.
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11.3 Presentations – None
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1.1 Case 22622: Development Agreement for 1268 Cole Harbour Road, Cole Harbour [PDF]
That Harbour East – Marine Drive Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed development agreement, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated February 28, 2023, to allow for a 30-unit residential building and a 16-unit townhouse-style residential building at 1268 Cole Harbour Road, Cole Harbour, and schedule a public hearing.
13.2 MEMBERS OF COMMUNITY COUNCIL – NONE
14. MOTIONS – NONE
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – May 11, 2023
1. Memorandum from the Legislative Assistant dated April 12, 2023 re: Requests for Presentation to the Harbour East Marine-Drive Community Council [PDF]
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Andrea Lovasi-Wood, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902.240.7164.
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council