Time: 7 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
3. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
4. Case 23293: Development Agreement, Beaver Bank Road, Beaver Bank [PDF]
That North West Community Council approve the proposed development agreement, which shall be substantially of the same form as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated November 21, 2022.
5. IN CAMERA
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
5.1 PROPERTY MATTER – Private and Confidential Report
A matter pertaining to providing instruction and direction to officers and employees of the Municipality pertaining to the acquisition / sale of land.
That North West Community Council:
1. Adopt the recommendations as outlined in the private and confidential report dated August 1, 2023; and;
2. Direct that the private and confidential report dated August 1, 2023 be maintained private and confidential.
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Catie Campbell, Legislative Assistant, at Catherine.email@example.com or 782-641-0796
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council