A dial-in or live broadcast of this meeting is not available.
* In accordance with the July 29, 2020 direction of the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing under section 14 of the Emergency Management Act, this meeting is being held virtually. Draft minutes of this meeting will be made available on halifax.ca within three business days.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Special July 20, 2020
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10. HEARINGS – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1.1 Case 22990: Housekeeping Amendments to the Halifax Citadel Rampart Regulations within the Regional Centre Land Use By-law [PDF]
That Regional Centre Community Council give first reading to consider approval of the proposed amendments to the Regional Centre Land Use By-law, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated July 23, 2020, to clarify the applicability of the Halifax Citadel rampart regulations and schedule a public hearing.
8. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
9. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – September 23, 2020 (Wednesday)
1. Information Report from the Legislative Assistant dated August 18, 2020 re: Requests for Presentation to Regional Centre Community Council – None [PDF]
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Andrea Lovasi-Wood, Legislative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-490-6732.