1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
3. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
4.1.1 Case 20694: Rezoning and Development Agreement for 396, 398 and 400 Windmill Road, Dartmouth – First Reading [PDF]
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council:
1. Give First Reading to consider approval of the proposed amendment to the Land Use By-law for Dartmouth, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated January 3, 2019, to rezone portions of the lands shown on Schedule AP, Dartmouth or the digitized version of the Dartmouth Zoning Map, whichever is in effect at the time of this amendment, from R-3 (Multiple Family Residential) Zone-Medium Density and C-3 (General Business) Zone to C-2 (General Business) Zone, and schedule a public hearing;
2. Give notice of motion to consider the proposed development agreement, as set out in Attachment B, and schedule a public hearing for the development agreement that shall be held concurrently with that indicated in Recommendation 1.
5. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
5.1 PERSONNEL MATTER – Citizen Appointments to Regional Watersheds Advisory Board – Private and Confidential Report
Citizen and Councillor appointments to boards and committees in keeping with the Public Appointment Policy adopted by Regional Council in August 2011, to be found at https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/boards-committees-commissions/volunteer-boards-committees/public-appointment-policy
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council convene to in camera to discuss the matter.
Motion for Ratification:
That Harbour East Marine Drive Community Council recommends that Halifax Regional Council:
1. Approve the citizen appointment and alternate to the Regional Watersheds Advisory Board made during the meeting; and
2. That the names of the successful appointee and alternate be released to the public following ratification and notification of applicants.
3. That the private and confidential staff report dated January 29, 2019 not be released to the public.
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Krista Vining, Legislative Assistant at email@example.com or 902-490-6520