1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – January 9, 2020
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS – 6:00 P.M.
10.1.1 Case 21296: Development Agreement for King's Wharf, Dartmouth
- Staff Presentation
- Applicant Presentation
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council:
1. Approve, by resolution, the Discharge Agreement, which shall be substantially of the same form as set out in Attachment B of this report
2. Approve the proposed development agreement, which shall be substantially of the same form as set out in Attachment A with the exception that the reference to 3.18.14 in section 6.1.1(h) should be replaced with 3.18.16; and
3. Require that both agreements be signed by the property owner within 120 days, or any extension thereof granted by Council on request of the property owner, from the date of final approval by Council and any other bodies as necessary, including applicable appeal periods, whichever is later; otherwise this approval will be void and obligations arising hereunder shall be at an end.
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1.1 Amendment to By-law B-201 Respecting the Building Code
That Harbour East Marine Drive Community Council retain the existing wording in By-law B-201, the Building By-law, regarding the regulation of fences.
13.1.2 Case 21856: Development Agreement for #8005 Highway 7, Musquodoboit Harbour
That Harbour East Marine Drive Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed development agreement, as set out in Attachment A, to permit a mixed-use residential and commercial building containing five (5) dwelling units at #8005 Highway 7, Musquodoboit Harbour and schedule a public hearing.
13.2 MEMBERS OF COMMUNITY COUNCIL – NONE
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
15.1 Approval of In Camera (In Private) Minutes – January 9, 2020
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council approve the January 9, 2020 In Camera (In Private) minutes as circulated.
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – March 5, 2020, HEMDCC Meeting Space, Main Floor Alderney Gate, 60 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth
1. Information Report from the Legislative Assistant dated January 30, 2020 re: Requests for Presentation to Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact
Simon Ross-Siegel, Legislative Assistant at email@example.com or 902-490-6519