Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Acadia Hall, 650 Sackville Drive, Lower Sackville, NS.
Minutes: January 8, 2018 North West Community Council Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – December 11, 2017
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10.1 Public Hearing
10.1.1 Case 20332: Development Agreement, Sackville Drive, Middle Sackville (PID 41158858) [PDF]
-Memorandum from the North West Planning Advisory Committee dated June 9, 2017 [PDF]
That North West Community Council:
1. Approve the proposed development agreement, which shall be substantially of the same form as
set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated September 27, 2017; and
2. Require the agreement be signed by the property owner within 120 days, or any extension thereof
granted by Council on request of the property owner, from the date of final approval by Council
and any other bodies as necessary, including applicable appeal periods, whichever is later;
otherwise this approval will be void and obligations arising hereunder shall be at an end.
10.2 Variance Appeal Hearing – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1.1 Staff Presentation – Update on the Centre Plan [PDF]
13.2 MEMBERS OF COMMUNITY COUNCIL – NONE
14. MOTIONS – NONE
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
16. ADDED ITEMS
16.1 Case 18475: Amendment to the Land Use By-law for Planning Districts 14 & 17
(Shubenacadie Lakes) to enable Accessory Outdoor Display Courts under the AE-2 (General
Airport) Zone [PDF]
That North West Community Council give First Reading to consider approval of the proposed amendment to the Land Use By-law for Planning Districts 14 & 17 (Shubenacadie Lakes), as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated December 21, 2017, to allow accessory outdoor display courts under the AE-2 (General Airport) Zone, and schedule a public hearing.
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – February 12, 2018 – Location to be determined.
1. Memorandum from the Legislative Assistant dated January 3, 2018 re: Presentation Requests [PDF]