Time: 9:30 a.m.
Location: Halifax Hall, 2nd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – NONE
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS
4. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
5. STAFF REPORTS
5.1 Case 20653: Time Extension for Signing of Development Agreement Amendments for 1 Horizon Court, Dartmouth
This matter was deleted from the agenda during the approval of the order of business.
5.2 Case 21937: Regional Municipal Planning Strategy Amendment to enable amendments to the Existing Development Agreement for Seven Lakes Development, Porters Lake and Non-Substantive Amendments to existing Conservation Design Development Agreements [PDF]
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council recommend that Halifax Regional Council:
1. Give First Reading to consider the proposed amendments to the Regional Municipal Planning Strategy as set out in Attachments A of the staff report dated June 19, 2019 and schedule a Public Hearing to:
a. Amend the site-specific policy G-19 to include lands of the existing Seven Lakes Development Agreement in Porters Lake and allow substantive and non-substantive amendments to the lands to be considered under the policies in effect at the time the development agreement was approved;
b. Establish policy which enables non-substantive amendments to all existing Conservation Design Developments under the 2006 Regional Plan policies to be considered under the policies in effect at the time the development agreement was approved; and
c. Adopt the proposed amendments to the Regional Municipal Planning Strategy, as set out in Attachment A.
6. NOTICES OF MOTION
7. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – September 5, 2019, HEMDCC Meeting Space, Main Floor Alderney Gate, 60 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE