Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: HEMDCC Meeting Space, Main Floor Alderney Landing, 60 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – April 20, 2023
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10. HEARINGS – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11.3 Presentations - None
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1.1 Case 22622: Development Agreement for 1268 Cole Harbour Road, Cole Harbour – Supplementary Report [PDF]
- Staff Report dated February 28, 2023 [PDF]
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed development agreement, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated May 18, 2023, to allow for a 30-unit residential building and a 16-unit townhouse-style residential building at 1268 Cole Harbour Road, Cole Harbour, and schedule a public hearing.
13.1.2 Implementation of Area Rate to Fund Sidewalks Outside of the Urban Tax Area in East Preston [PDF]
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council recommend that Regional Council apply an area rate equal to the difference between the urban and rural general tax rates to all residential, resource, and commercial properties paying the rural general rate in the community of East Preston, as shown on Attachment A of the staff report dated May 26, 2023, consistent with the process outlined in Administrative Order Number 2022-008-ADM, the Rural Sidewalk Area Rates Administrative Order.
13.2 MEMBERS OF COMMUNITY COUNCIL – NONE
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – July 6, 2023
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Andrea Lovasi-Wood, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902-240-7164.
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council