Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
Minutes: March 8, 2021 North West Community Council (Special) Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – February 8, 2021
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
13.1.3 Case 22143 DA 120 Day Extension Charleswood Windsor Junction
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS
10.1.1 Case 23086: Land Use By-law Amendment for Site B, Fall River [PDF]
That North West Community Council adopt the amendment to the Land Use By-law for Planning Districts 14 and 17, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated February 2, 2021.
Staff Presentation [PDF]
Applicant Presentation [PDF]
10.1.2 Case 23274: Secondary and Backyard Suites - Housekeeping Amendments to the Land Use By-Laws for Bedford, Planning Districts 1 & 3 and Sackville Drive [PDF]
That North West Community Council adopt the proposed amendments to the Land Use By-laws for Bedford, Planning Districts 1 & 3 and Sackville Drive as set out in Attachment B of the staff report dated January 4, 2021.
Staff Presentation [PDF]
10.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARINGS – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1.1 Case 22703: Amendments to Development Agreement for lands on Walker Service Road, Lower Sackville [PDF]
That North West Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed amending development agreement, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated February 12, 2021, to permit two 56-unit apartment buildings, two single-unit dwellings and public parkland at 26 and 34 Walker Service Road, and lands with PID 40699829 and 40124398, Lower Sackville and schedule a public hearing
13.1.2 Supplemental Report for Case 19117 - Old Truro Road Enfield [PDF]
13.1.4 Amendments to the Sackville Community Bursary Awards [PDF]
That the North West Community Council That the North West Community Council adopt the amendment to the Sackville Community Award as set out in Attachment 2 of the staff report dated February 18, 2021.
13.2 MEMBERS OF NORTH WEST COMMUNITY COUNCIL
13.2.1 Councillor Russell - Amendment of Sackville Drive Land Use Bylaw [PDF]
That North West Community request a staff report to consider amendments for the Sackville Drive Land Use By-law to allow access to multi-unit dwellings across LS (Large Scale Commercial) Zone lots.
14. MOTIONS – NONE
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – April 12, 2021
1. Information report from the Legislative Assistant dated March 1, 2021 re: Presentation Requests. [PDF]