Time: 7 p.m.
Location: Council Chamber, 3rd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax
Minutes: November 20, 2023 North West Community Council Draft Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – October 16, 2023
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS
10.1.1 Case 23904: Amendments to the Timber Trails Mobile Home Park Development Agreement, 1036 Lucasville Rd, Lucasville [PDF]
- Presentation [PDF]
That North West Community Council:
1. Approve the proposed amendments to the existing development agreement, which shall be substantially of the same form as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated August 15, 2023; and
2. Require the agreement be signed by the property owner within 120 days, or any extension thereof granted by Council on request of the property owner, from the date of final approval by Council and any other bodies as necessary, including applicable appeal periods, whichever is later; otherwise this approval will be void and obligations arising hereunder shall be at an end.
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11.3 Presentations – None
12. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
13. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
14.1.1 Case 22097: Request for Additional Time to Sign the Approved Development Agreement for an Equestrian Facility Use at 96 Pockwock Road, Hammonds Plains [PDF]
That North West Community Council require that the development agreement for Case 22097 be signed by the property owner within 480 days (an extension of an additional 240 days from the original 120 days and the previous time extension of 120 days granted by Council on June 26, 2023), or any extension thereof granted by Council on request of the property owner, from the date of final approval of said agreement by Council and any other bodies as necessary, including applicable appeal periods whichever is later; otherwise this approval shall be void and any obligations arising hereunder shall be at an end.
15. MOTIONS – NONE
16. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
17. ADDED ITEMS
18. NOTICES OF MOTION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – December 11, 2023
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Catie Campbell, Legislative Assistant, at Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org or 782-641-0796.
To submit correspondence, email email@example.com
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council