Time: 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Bedford-Hammonds Plains Community Centre, 202 Innovation Dr, Bedford
Minutes: November 21, 2022 North West Community Council Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – October 17, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES – NONE
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10. HEARINGS – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11.3 Presentations – None
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
THAT North West Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed amending development agreement, as set out in Attachment A of staff report dated September 13, 2022, to allow exterior building design changes and time extensions for the construction of two mixed-use buildings at 8 Walker Ave. and 732 Old Sackville Rd., Lower Sackville, and schedule a public hearing.
THAT North West Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed amending development agreement, as set out in Attachment A of staff report dated October 11, 2022, to amend the existing development agreement to modify the requirements for a single-unit dwelling at 97 Dartmouth Road, Bedford and schedule a public hearing.
13.1.3 Councillor Appointments to Boards and Committees
THAT North West Community Council appoint one (1) Councillor to serve on the Grants Committee for a term until the end of the Council term.
13.2 NORTH WEST PLANNING ADVISORY COMMITTEE – NONE
13.3 MEMBERS OF COMMUNITY COUNCIL – NONE
13.4 COMMITTEE UPDATES
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – December 12, 2022