1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – September 14, 2020
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS
10.1.1 Case 22143: Development Agreement for a 176-unit residential subdivision (Open Space Design Development) near Charleswood Drive and Cumberland Way, Windsor Junction [PDF]
- Staff Presentation [PDF]
- Applicant Presentation [PDF]
That North West Community Council:
1. Approve the proposed development agreement which shall be substantially of the same form as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated May 5, 2020; and
2. Require the agreement be signed by the property owner within 120 days, or any extension therefore granted by Council on request of the property owner, from the date of final approval by Council and any other bodies as necessary, including applicable appeal periods, whichever is later; otherwise this approval will be void and obligations arising hereunder shall be at an end.
10.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARINGS – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1.1 Review of Report Requests [PDF]
That North West Community Council review the attached list of report requests, as outlined in Attachment 1 of the staff report dated October 26, 2020, and bring forward any items recommended to be withdrawn.
13.1.2 Case 21863: Development Agreement at Wilson Lake Drive and Sackville Drive, Middle Sackville [PDF]
That North West Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed development agreement, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated September 30, 2020, to permit a 7-unit townhouse-style multiple-unit dwelling at the intersection of Sackville Drive and Wilson Lake Drive, Middle Sackville (PID # 40574907) and schedule a public hearing.
13.2 MEMBERS OF NORTH WEST COMMUNITY COUNCIL
13.2.1 Councillor Russell – Amendment of Sackville Land Use Bylaw [PDF]
That North West Community request a staff report for an amendment to the Sackville Land Use Bylaw, Part 6, section 27(a) to allow for the height of a building to be based on the mean grade of the building, not the lowest grade of the curb.
14. MOTIONS – NONE
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – November 26, 2020 – Joint Public Hearing with Halifax & West Community Council
1. Information report from the Legislative Assistant dated November 5, 2020 re: Presentation Requests [PDF]
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Robyn Dean, Legislative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-490-6521.