Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council Chamber, 60 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth
Minutes: October 26, 2022 Regional Centre Community Council Minutes (PDF)
REVISED OCTOBER 26, 2022 @2:15 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – June 22, 2022 and August 10, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS
10.1.1 Case 24259: Regional Centre Land Use By-law Housekeeping Amendments [PDF]
That the Regional Centre Community Council adopt the amendments to the Regional Centre Land Use Bylaw, as contained in Revised Attachment A of the staff recommendation report dated June 21, 2022.
10.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARINGS - NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11.3 Presentations - None
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1 STAFF - NONE
13.2 COMMITTEE - NONE
13.3 MEMBERS OF COMMUNITY COUNCIL - NONE
13.4 COMMITTEE UPDATES - NONE
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
15.1 PERSONNEL MATTER – Private and Confidential Report
A matter pertaining to an identifiable individual or group.
That the Regional Centre Community Council:
1. Adopt the recommendation as outlined in the private and confidential staff report dated September 29, 2022; and
2. Direct that the staff report dated September 29, 2022 be maintained as private and confidential.
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – November 23, 2022