Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Bedford-Hammonds Plains Community Centre, 202 Innovation Dr, Bedford
Minutes: October 3, 2022 North West Community Council Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – July 18, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS – NONE
10.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARINGS – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11.3 Presentations – None
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1.1 Case 24038: Amendments to Development Agreement, 1715 Sackville Dr, Middle Sackville (PID 41158858)
That North West Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed amending development agreement, as set out in Attachment A, to permit an additional use of a commercial school and allow for a time extension to the commencement of development date, and schedule a public hearing.
13.1.2 Case 24308: Bedford Land Use By-law Amendment (Rezoning) for 378 Shore Drive, Bedford
That North West Community Council give First Reading to consider approval of the proposed amendment to the Land Use By-law for Bedford, as set out in Attachment A, to rezone 378 Shore Drive, Bedford from the RMU (Residential Multiple Dwelling Unit) Zone to the RTU (Residential Two Dwelling Unit) Zone and schedule a public hearing.
13.1.3 Case 21460: Amendment to the Municipal Planning Strategy for Planning Districts 14 & 17 and a Development Agreement for Opportunity Site C off Ingram Drive, Fall River
That North West Community Council give Notice of Motion to consider the proposed development agreement, as set out in Attachment B of this report, to permit three (3) Multiple Unit Dwellings each containing 40 dwelling units for a total of 120 dwelling units off Ingram Drive on Opportunity Site C within Planning Districts 14 and 17. The public hearing for the development agreement shall be held concurrently with that indicated in Recommendation 1 of the staff report dated September 21, 2022.
13.1.4 Fence Permit ZRUR FENCE-2022-09091 184 Shore Club Rd., Hubbards
That North West Community Council approve fence permit #ZRUR FENCE-2022-09091 to allow construction of fencing in excess of 6.5 feet in height at 184 Shore Club Rd, Hubbards.
13.2 NORTH WEST PLANNING ADVISORY COMMITTEE – NONE
13.3 MEMBERS OF COMMUNITY COUNCIL – NONE
13.4 COMMITTEE UPDATES
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – October 17, 2022