Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – July 6, 2020
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
7.1.1 Case 22865: Rezoning Application, PID 41489048, Sackville Drive, Middle Sackville [PDF]
That North West Community Council give First Reading to consider approval of the proposed amendment to the Land Use By-law for Sackville, as set out in Attachment A of the staff recommendation report dated August 13, 2020, to rezone lands known as PID 41489048 on Sackville Drive, Middle Sackville from the R-6 Zone to the R-4 Zone, and schedule a public hearing.
7.1.2 Case 22450: Amendments to the Existing Development Agreement for Bedford West, Sub Area 9, Bedford and Halifax [PDF]
That North West Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed amending agreement, as set out in Attachment A of the staff recommendation report dated July 22, 2020, to allow the reallocation of commercial density to residential density in Bedford West, Sub Area 9 and schedule a public hearing to be held concurrently with the Halifax and West Community Council.
7.2 MEMBERS OF NORTH WEST COMMUNITY COUNCIL
7.2.1 Case 19117: Development Agreement for 525-unit Mobile Home Park on the Old Truro Road, Enfield [PDF]
That North West Community Council:
1. Amend the June 22, 2020 motion to defer giving notice of motion to Case 19117 to remove the following line: “, for approximately six (6) months until such time that in-person public hearings can safely resume.”
2. Give notice of motion to consider the proposed development agreement, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated May 4, 2020, to permit a 525-unit mobile home park off Old Truro Road, Enfield and schedule a public hearing in November 2020.
8. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
8.1 Personnel Matter – Private & Confidential Report
A matter pertaining to an identifiable individual or group.
That North West Community Council approve the direction as outlined in the private and confidential staff report dated September 2, 2020.
9. NOTICES OF MOTION