Location: Mic Mac Amateur Aquatic Club Hall 192 Prince Albert Road Dartmouth
*Please note the change in meeting location*
*Revision made to Item 13.1.4 Case 20573: Development Agreement and Discharging Development Agreement for 651 Portland Hills Drive, Dartmouth*
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – August 2, 2018
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS
10.1.1 Case 21548: Amendment to the Dartmouth Land Use By-Law to rezone lands at 4 Fernhill Drive, Dartmouth [PDF]
- Presentation [PDF]
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council adopt the amendment to the Land Use By-law for Dartmouth, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated July 3, 2018.
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council:
1. Approve the proposed development agreement, which shall be substantially in the same form as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated June 20, 2018; and
2. Require that the development agreement be signed by the property owner within 120 days, or any extension thereof granted by Council on request of the property owner, from the date of final approval by Council and any other bodies as necessary, including applicable appeal periods, whichever is later; otherwise this approval will be void and obligations arising hereunder shall be at an end.
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11.3.1 Doug Skinner - Traffic issues arising from the proposed Port Wallis Residential Development (Case 21601) [PDF]
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1.1 Fence Permit #166854 – 8 Gaston Road, Dartmouth [PDF]
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council approve the request to construct fencing in excess of 6.5 feet in height at 8 Gaston Road, Dartmouth.
13.1.2 Case 21910: Discharge of Development Agreement for Harbour Ridge Golf Club, 108 Harbour Ridge Drive (and surrounding properties), East Petpeswick [PDF]
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council approve, by resolution, the proposed discharge of the development agreement between Halifax Regional Municipality and Harbour Ridge Developments Limited dated December 17, 1999 and filed in the Registry of Deeds on March 6, 2000 as document 6445 in Book 6528, pages 926 to 952, from the following properties:
a) 108 Harbour Ridge Drive, East Petpeswick (PID 40832800)
b) 843 East Petpeswick Road (PID 40863466)
c) 851 East Petpeswick Road (PID 40863474)
d) 855 East Petpeswick Road (PID 40863482)
e) 9 Harbour Ridge Drive (PID 40879611)
f) 22 Harbour Ridge Drive (PID 41032285)
g) 40 Harbour Ridge Drive (PID 41032293)
h) 58 Harbour Ridge Drive (PID 41032301)
i) 96 Harbour Ridge Drive (PID 41164005); and
j) 103 Harbour Ridge Drive (PID 41164013).
13.1.3 Case 20541: Development Agreement for Harbour Isle on Marketplace Drive, Dartmouth [PDF]
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed development agreement, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated August 20, 2018, to allow for 6 multi-unit residential buildings and 3 commercial buildings on lands along Marketplace Drive, Dartmouth, and schedule a public hearing.
- Revised Development Agreement [PDF]
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed Development Agreement, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated August 20, 2018, to develop a 7-storey mixed use building at 651 Portland Hills Drive in Dartmouth, and schedule a public hearing.
14. MOTIONS – NONE
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – October 4, 2018, HEMDCC Meeting Space, Main Floor Alderney Gate, 60 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth