Time: 12:30 p.m.
Location: Halifax Hall, 2nd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax
Minutes: December 18, 2017 Board of Police Commissioners Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER
1.1 Presentation to Commissioner Steve Graham
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – NONE
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. PRESENTATION – CeaseFire Halifax Funding Proposal – Mel Lucus, Program Manager, CeaseFire Halifax, and Yvonne Atwell, Executive Director of the Community Justice Society. [PDF]
5. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
5.1 Personnel Matter
A matter pertaining to an identifiable individual or group.
That the Board of Police Commissioners convene to in camera to discuss the matter.
5.2 Personnel Matter: Program Funding – Private and Confidential Report
6. Budget Review Halifax District RCMP
6.1 Halifax District Budget & Expenditures 2011-2018 and Budget Forecast 2018/19 - Insp. Robert A. Doyle [PDF]
7. Review/Update of Halifax Regional Police Operating Budget 2018/19 Continuation - Chief Jean Michel Blais [PDF]
8. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – January 15, 2018
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE