Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
Minutes: July 18, 2022 North West Community Council Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – June 20, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS
10.1.1 Case 21826: Amending Development Agreement for 771-819 Bedford Highway and 12-32 Esquire Lane, Bedford [PDF]
That North West Community Council:
1. Approve the proposed amending development agreement, which shall be substantially of the same form as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated June 1, 2022; and
2. Require the amending development agreement be signed by the property owner within 120 days, or any extension thereof granted by Council on request of the property owner, from the date of final approval by Council and any other bodies as necessary, including applicable appeal periods, whichever is later; otherwise this approval will be void and obligations arising hereunder shall be at an end.
10.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARINGS
10.2.1 Case 24176: Appeal of Variance Refusal – 1236 Beaver Bank Road, Beaver Bank [PDF]
That the appeal be allowed.
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11.3 Presentations – None
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1 STAFF – NONE
13.2 NORTH WEST PLANNING ADVISORY COMMITTEE – NONE
13.3 MEMBERS OF COMMUNITY COUNCIL – NONE
13.4 COMMITTEE UPDATES
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
15.1 In Camera (In Private) Minutes – June 20, 2022
That the In Camera (In Private) minutes of June 20, 2022 be approved as circulated.
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – September 18, 2022
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Eric Bowdridge, Legislative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902.579.7239.
To submit correspondence, email email@example.com
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council