1. CALL TO ORDER
• Election of Chair and Vice Chair
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – November 23, 2017
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
10.3.1 Michael Uhlarik President & Co-founder SURU Inc re: E-bike Intelligence Review [PDF]
11. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
12.1.1 Protected Bicycle Lane – Hollis Street [PDF]
That the Transportation Standing Committee recommend that Halifax Regional Council direct staff to continue to plan the development of a permanent “all ages and abilities” on-road bicycle lane running north-south through downtown Halifax and return to Transportation Standing Committee and Regional Council in 2018 with a recommended option for implementation in 2019.
12.1.2 2017/18 Second Quarter Halifax Transit Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Report
(i) Staff information report dated October 18, 2017 [PDF]
(ii)Staff presentation dated December 7, 2017 [PDF]
That the Transportation Standing Committee receive a presentation on 2017/18 Second Quarter Halifax Transit Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Report as outlined in the October 18, 2017 staff information report.
12.2 MEMBERS OF THE TRANSPORTATION STANDING COMMITTEE – NONE
12.3 ACTIVE TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY COMMITTEE – NONE
12.4 COMMITTEE UPDATES – NONE
14. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
14.1 Approval of In Camera Minutes – November 23, 2017
That the Transportation Standing Committee approve the November 23, 2017 In Camera minutes as circulated.
15. ADDED ITEMS
16. NOTICES OF MOTION
17. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
18. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – January 25, 2017 – Council Chamber, 3rd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax.
1. Memorandum from the Legislative Assistant dated re: Presentation Requests [PDF]
2. Memorandum from the Director of Transportation and Public Works dated November 2, 2017 re: Strategic Road Safety Plan [PDF]
3. Memorandum from the Director of Transportation and Public Works dated October 31, 2017 re: Agricola Street Bicycle Corridor Route [PDF]
4. Memorandum from the Director of Transportation and Public Works dated November 9, 2017 re: City Lights App Technology [PDF]