This meeting has been Cancelled.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – February 14, 2019
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
12.1 DANGEROUS OR UNSIGHTLY PREMISES: APPEALS – NONE
12.2 DANGEROUS OR UNSIGHTLY PREMISES: DEMOLITIONS – NONE
12.3 TAXIS, ACCESSIBLE TAXIS AND LIMOUSINES: APPEALS
12.3.1 Appeal of Tesfom Kidane Mengis, Suspension of Taxi Driver License #R438
13. MOTIONS – NONE
14. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
15. ADDED ITEMS
16. NOTICES OF MOTION
17. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – April 11, 10:00 a.m. Council Chamber, 3rd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax
INFORMATION ITEMS – NONE
Hearings of the Appeals Standing Committee are open to the public and any information, including personal information, which is provided or obtained in relation to your appeal, will be a matter of public record.
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Simon Ross-Siegel, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902-490-6519.