Time: 1:00 p.m.
Location: Council Chamber, 3rd Floor City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax
UPDATED - NOVEMBER 1, 2022 @11:00 a.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – July 7, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
10.3.1 Halifax Bee City [PDF]
11. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
12.1.1 Repeal and Replace Administrative Order 2014-009-OP Respecting the Community Garden Program [PDF]
That the Environment & Sustainability Standing Committee (ESSC) recommend that Halifax Regional Council adopt Administrative Order 2022-007-OP, Respecting the Community Garden Program, including repealing Administrative Order 2014-009-OP, as set out in Attachment B of this staff report.
That the Environment & Sustainability Standing Committee accept the staff report dated October 28, 2022
12.1.3 Green Network Plan - Interaction with IMP and other plan processes
That the Environment and Sustainability Standing Committee forward the HalifACT 2021-22 Annual Progress Report, dated October 27, 2022, to Regional Council for information.
12.2 COMMITTEE – NONE
12.3 MEMBERS OF STANDING COMMITTEE – NONE
14. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
14.1 In Camera (In Private) Minutes – July 7, 2022
That the In Camera (In Private) minutes of July 7, 2022 be approved as circulated.
15. ADDED ITEMS
16. NOTICES OF MOTION
17. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
18. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – December 1, 2022
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Jill McGillicuddy, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902.483.2810
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council