1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – August 14, 2019
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS, & DELEGATIONS
11. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
12.1 AUDITOR GENERAL
1. Approve a grant of $20,000 to the Downtown Dartmouth Business Commission and North End Business Association for the Navigator Street Outreach Program for fiscal year 2019/2020 to be funded from M310 – 6919.
2. Authorize the Mayor and Municipal Clerk to execute a Grant Agreement between the Downtown Dartmouth Business Commission, the North End Business Association and Halifax Regional Municipality, with terms and conditions acceptable to the Chief Administrative Officer and subject to review and approval as to form and authority by Legal Services.
3. Direct staff to return to Council, on or before February 1, 2020, with a Navigator Street Outreach Program report to permit further consideration of the multi-year ($60,000 per annum) funding request for fiscal years 2020/2021 and 2021/2022.
12.2.2 Herring Cove Servicing Agreement
It is recommended that the Audit & Finance Standing Committee recommend that Regional Council approve an increase of $20,162 to Capital Account CS000001, Herring Cove Road Servicing Phase 2B. with funding to come from the Q421, The General Contingency Reserve.
12.3 GRANTS COMMITTEE – NONE
12.4 COMMITTTEE MEMBERS – NONE
13. MOTIONS – NONE
14. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
14.1 In Camera (In Private) Minutes – August 14, 2019
That the In Camera (In Private) minutes of August 14, 2019 be approved as circulated.
15. ADDED ITEMS
16. NOTICES OF MOTION
17. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
18. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – October 16, 2019
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Robyn Dean, Legislative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-483-2810