You can submit a request online for any of the information or records listed in this Routine Disclosure Plan. Before submitting an application for routine access, remember:
- A request submitted through a Request for Routine Access must be for a reasonable quantity of records – no more than 50 pages, otherwise an Access to Information Application will be required.
- The records will be processed within a reasonable time frame, but no later than 30 days from the receipt of application.
- Routine Disclosure Plans and Requests for Routine Access apply to information created after November 2012.
Records available through active dissemination for Transportation and Public Works include:
- Overview of the business unit
- Contact information
- Links to relevant legislation
Transportation and Public Works-specific records:
- Curbside collection schedules
- Permit applications for parades
- Reports and policies including:
- On-Street Parking Policy
- Results for Shortcutting trials
- Neighbourhood Shortcutting
- Redbook (Municipal Service Systems)
- Road construction projects
- Traffic Control Manual Supplement
- Mass balance and diversion rates (updated quarterly)
- Summary of Solid Waste Resources-conducted CRA surveys indicating participation and satisfaction rates for services
Records available through routine access include:
- Generic information about current benefits and hours of work
- Current job descriptions, salary ranges or hourly rate, classification of positions
- Employee Expense Reports for current fiscal year – either monthly totals or current year-to-date total
- Cost of sending a delegation out of the province to attend conferences/training/etc.
- Expenditure reports, by cost element (salaries, office supplies, travel, etc), for a maximum of four cost elements per year per requestor
- Transportation and Public Works-specific records:
Traffic Management and Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Traffic Signal Timing Plans
- Project Planning and Design
- Capital Street Maintenance Plan
- Cost to fill potholes and other similar costing information
- Statistical information
Transportation and Public Works will continue to review information which may be provided under the Routine Access Policy and will update this Disclosure Plan accordingly.