Time: 4:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
This meeting will be taking place virtually in Zoom and livestreamed to YouTube. Residents of the HRM who would like to watch this meeting live and require ASL interpretation can contact Annie Sherry, Legislative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org before 3:00 p.m. on Monday, June 21, 2021 to be provided access to the virtual meeting space.
In accordance with the July 29, 2020 direction of the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing under section 14 of the Emergency Management Act, this meeting is being held virtually. Draft minutes of this meeting will be made available on halifax.ca within three business days.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – July 19, 2021
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES – NONE
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
7. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATION
7.3 Presentations - None
8. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD - NONE
9.1.1 Annual Town Hall
9.1.2 Staff Update – NONE
9.2 COMMITTEE MEMBERS - NONE
10. ADDED ITEMS
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – September 20, 2021
INFORMATION ITEMS - NONE